HEAD OF ENGLISH
Pay range: Leadership Spine
Closing Date: 28th April 2017 12pm
Bridgemary School, which is a member of the Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), was judged 'Good' in all areas in February 2016 and is an SSAT TEEP Ambassador school Our school is looking for a highly motivated and committed individual to lead our english department in the next phase of its development. We are seeking an experienced, highly capable English teacher, who is enthusiastic, hardworking and energetic, with the tenacity and drive to ensure high standards in the English department and improve outcomes for all our students helping them to achieve their potential. Work with us and you will be part of a welcoming and highly motivated team. We are committed to giving you the very best opportunities to develop in your career and will give you extensive support in your role.
- An excellent opportunity for career progression, both within the department, school and the Trust;
- A positive and optimistic working environment focussed on student progress and high standards of achievement and behaviour;
- High quality Professional Development Programme;
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the school;
- The resources and facilities to continue to improve students’ progress;
- Opportunities to further develop your Leadership Skills
- Excellent networking opportunities including involvement in PIXL and school partnerships.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
All successful candidates will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) along with other relevant employment checks. As an Equal Opportunities Employer the school is committed to ensuring that its employment policies and procedures provide equality of opportunity.
To download an application pack please go to our website at www.bridgemary-tkat.org and return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org