The Governors of the Holy Family Catholic High School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational individual with the leadership skills to lead and drive the improvement agenda for English.
We are seeking an exceptional leader and outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven record of securing good and outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
The successful person will:
- be passionate about English education and the development of students’ literacy
- be fully supportive of the school's Catholic ethos
- have leadership and management experience
- have the ability to inspire, motivate, challenge and support our staff and students to be the best they can be
- have the ability, drive and passion to raise standards in teaching and learning so that all students from their different starting points make good and outstanding progress
- have the ability to plan and work strategically including working in partnership with other leaders across the school
- have excellent communication skills
- be willing to lead whole school initiatives as necessary
- make a commitment to contributing to the extra-curricular life of the school
This post is ideally suited for someone with drive, resilience and determination, who is keen to gain experience within a highly ambitious and hardworking organisation.
Please contact Jane Lemm, PA to the Headteacher for an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity on 01405 863619 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
The Holy Family Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
The Holy Family Catholic High School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Friday 09 April 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Thursday 15 April 2021
Holy Family Catholic High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years