Required from September 2021, or earlier if available, an individual to lead the English department and teach throughout the School. Academic standards are very high, facilities are excellent, and our naturally able and inquisitive pupils are a delight to teach. The ability and willingness to assist with the wider work of the department and to help with co-curricular activities are essential.
- Competitive salary well above the national scale;
- Generous relocation package available including a mortgage subsidy scheme;
- RGS has a proven track record of good career progression.
Vacancy information, which gives full details of the post, can be found on the School’s website www.rgs-guildford.co.uk Completed application forms, supported by a letter, should be submitted by Midday, Tuesday 26 January 2021.
The Royal Grammar School has a responsibility for and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The person appointed to this post will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS.
RGS and Lanesborough is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales, Company Number 10874615. Registered Office High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3BB. Registered Charity Number 1177353
Royal Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years