We heard you’re ready for your next challenge, so here is your opportunity.
Following on from the internal promotion of the current Head of English we are looking for an excellent English Teacher who is ready for the next step. This post would suit an experienced teacher, currently teaching KS2 or KS3 and looking to develop their practice.
So, what are we looking for?
- We require a teacher with strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to lead our successful English department to achieving higher standards.
- The candidate should be outstanding classroom practitioner, have enthusiasm for their subject and be willing to teach across our full age and ability range.
- A sound knowledge of KS1 and phonics will be a desirable asset to any applicant.
- You must demonstrate a passion for the subject through the delivery of high quality and creative lessons.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to try out and experiment with new curriculum ideas is vital.
- Successful applicants will be committed to teamwork and extra-curricular activities.
If you are successful you can expect an excellent working environment, good facilities and resources, CPD support, good teamwork, a very supportive management structure and job satisfaction!
Have a look at our website www.birchensale.worcs.sch.uk so you can feel of the sense of pride and commitment that exists with the children, the staff and the governors.
Should you require any further information, please contact Miss Laura Ridgewell, Curriculum Lead, by phone 01527 68430 or email email@example.com. You are actively encouraged to visit us and see for yourself our wonderful and friendly school, prior to submitting your application.
Closing date: 9th April 2021 Noon
Interview date: w/c 19/04/21
Completed application forms should be sent to Pauline Begley, our Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Birchensale Middle School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 9 - 13 years
Birchensale Middle School is a mixed, non-selective, non-denominational middle school in Worcestershire serving students from the age of 9-13 years. The middle school is situated in Redditch and has approximately 600 students on roll.