The Head of Environmental Action and Global Awareness will
• be passionate and demonstrate active engagement with environmental issues
• actively influence the quality and advancement of environmental issues; developing and facilitating sustainable programs that will support the College’s Service framework
• thrive within a team environment, with the responsibility for creating and expanding resources for the St Leonard’s College community
• be required to provide dynamic and innovative leadership and direction, set high expectations and ensure excellence in the quality of the environmental programmes that are offered
• actively promote awareness about environmental issues and assist the College in determining awareness programs and how to best become environmentally responsive to the needs of our local, national and global communities environmentally.
• Implement, develop and nurture student action groups and committees across the College.
Full time permanent teaching role, commencing at a mutually agreed date.
As with all positions of responsibility the role of Head of Environmental Action and Global Awareness is tenured for three years.
Teaching, includes VCE Environmental Science and IB DP Environmental Systems and Societies, which are planned new offers in 2020.