Network International School is seeking to appoint a range of full time creative and inspirational teachers from August 2021. In the last 5 years our Year 11 and Year 6 cohorts achieved progress was equivalent to Outstanding Schools progress in the UK. If you are interested in working in a unique international school and sharing in its exciting future as Myanmar develops rapidly as a country over the new few years, then please apply for the Head of EYFS position.
Successful candidates will be:
• Outstanding teachers
• Passionate about developing the whole child
• Unrelenting in their belief of the potential of children
• Up to date with curriculum developments
• A native-level English speaker
• Two Year Contract
• Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
• One return air fare per year
• Monthly Rental Allowance
• Worldwide Health Insurance
• An international community
• A Continuing Professional Development Programme
• 100% school fees remission for dependent children
• Visa run allowance in terms 1, 2 & 3
The post will suit an outstanding teacher who is interested in developing their career in an international setting. The candidate needs to be passionate about teaching and have a desire to make a difference to international children’s lives. The successful candidate will be an inspirational role model and share in our commitment to the education of the whole child.
Skype interviews will be held from the week commencing 18 January 2021. Please send your CV with a supporting statement, addressing the Person Specification to email@example.com.
If you wish to discuss this post please contact Carl Dent firstname.lastname@example.org
Network International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. To that end identity, security and medical checks will be required from the successful applicant. The school is also an employer committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
Network International School
- International schools & colleges