"I’ve worked at Roding Valley High School for the past five years; it is a warm and caring community with a love of learning at the heart of all we do. We believe passionately in high standards and the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of school life." SMcEvoy
If you are looking to work in a "good" school with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you. There are exciting times ahead, with the continuous improvement of the sixth form, enhanced sports facilities including a new 3G pitch, a new build and an extra form of entry in September 2018. We are looking for….
- a strong leader with experience of raising attainment, who will develop the extra curricular provision across Sport and the Creative Arts (Drama, Art, Photography and Music)
- a well-qualified, creative and dynamic teacher to join our team
- an engaging and forward thinking individual with the drive to monitor the progress and achievements of students across the faculty.
We can offer….
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work Scheme
- Canteen facilities
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. The RVHS approach is centred on innovative teaching and learning and the academic attainment for our students. We are an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line). For further information see the website: www.rodingvalley.net
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18th October 2017.
We look forward to your application.