In November 2015, Ofsted judged us to be an outstanding school in every category. We are an impressively resourced school where the emphasis is on learning and teaching, staff development and team work. Would you relish the opportunity to support us on our journey to go ‘beyond outstanding’? Our Design and Technology team is adaptable and hardworking. Their focus is to achieve the very best results for our students. Their perseverance has made a significant contribution to our journey to outstanding. We have the opportunity to invite a new team member to join us on our continuing journey. This is a leadership role, giving you the opportunity to make a real impact. If you have the ability to continue to raise standards and levels of achievement at KS3/4 and you are also keen to get involved in the life of our school, you will thrive in this post. This is a great time to join us. Visit our website to find out more.
• a leader or an aspiring leader;
• currently delivering outstanding lessons (KS3 / KS4) or have the potential to do so;
• setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students;
• adaptable and flexible;
• a team player committed to personal excellence for all students and yourself;
• managing behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment?
We can offer you:
• an outstanding and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
• a professional, dedicated and supportive environment in our outstanding Faculty;
• a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
• a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
• a school community committed to corporate excellence.