Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Head of French to join an independent preparatory school in Hampstead. This school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and caters for boys aged 4 to 13 years old. The school is located in a stunning setting in a leafy residential area. The curriculum is varied and the school has specialist teachers for Art, Music, Drama, French and PE. There are 20 boys in each class and a full time Teaching Assistant to support learning. The Head of French will also have the opportunity to contribute to the varied extra curriculum offering for the children. This permanent role is to start in September 2018.
About the Role
· Head of French
· Independent boys school
· 20 students per class
· Full time, permanent role to start in January 2018
· Up to £48,000 depending on experience and qualifications
· OS teachers are welcome to apply
About the School
· Independent Preparatory School
· All boys aged 4-13
· Specialist teachers for Art, Music, Drama, French, PE
· Full time Teaching Assistant in class
· Well-resourced and multipurpose outdoor space on site
· Located in Hampstead, Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Head of French will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA30205.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.