We are looking for an exceptional subject specialist to lead our successful French department from September 2021. We seek an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to translate rigorous academic standards into practical and successful classroom outcomes. They must be bright, knowledgeable and passionate about the study of languages. Above all, we are looking for a teacher who has the ability to motivate and inspire pupils of great academic potential, including Oxford and Cambridge candidates, while bringing an equal level of enthusiasm to teaching across the full ability range. The ability to teach German to at least KS4 will be an advantage.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
THE AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Colfe's we set out to:
• promote excellence in all areas and to develop each pupil’s abilities and character to the full;
• provide innovative academic teaching which adds value and foster learning ...