The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-18 girls’ comprehensive school which converted to academy status in July 2011. You will join a highly successful department where results for GCSE and A Level are well above the national average.
If you will inspire our students to achieve their best and want to be part of a dynamic caring community, we would encourage you to apply. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed.
We are looking for someone who:
• will lead and inspire a love of languages
• aspires to be an innovative, creative and is an outstanding practitioner
• will maximise achievement through rigorous monitoring, intervention and review
• is keen to participate in aspects of wider school life
• is able to offer Spanish to at least KS3
We can offer:
• access to excellent professional development including support and development of leadership skills
• teaching across all Key Stages
• staff able to leave site during their PPA periods
Further details and an application form are available from the school website: https://www.holtschool.co.uk/about-us/vacancies/
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs Diane Hampton HR Manager for more information about this post.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check.