‘Join us on our exciting journey to become the school of first choice for our community’
We are seeking to appoint a fantastic Head of Geography
September 2018 start
Salary: Mainscale or UPS (if through threshold). With a TLR 2B allowance currently £4,442 per annum
• be a qualified teacher with a geography degree (or a related degree with expertise in teaching geography)
• have the skills set required to run a successful department • be an excellent classroom teacher with a proven track record in GCSE geography
In return, we will offer you:
• excellent facilities in a modern building with a £6.5 million internal rebuild
• a chance to be part of a large friendly supportive team;
• access to a comprehensive programme of staff development and progression opportunities;
Completed Applications (No CV’s or Agencies) by: noon Monday 19th February 2018 (interviews will be held the following week).
Informal chats and visits are very welcome, if you would like to visit or discuss the post please contact email@example.com (Director of Faculty) or the Vice Principal, Paul Mendela firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org for more details
“The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check."