Head of Geography
Leadership scale (competitive)
January or Easter 2020
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge, who has a proven track record of leadership or effecting change and will be able to continue to improve our successful Geography department. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary skills and attributes to enhance and develop the teaching of Geography at Bohunt School.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive team and learning environment
• Possibility of A level teaching
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage of a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
For further details on how to apply please visit:
or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 09.00am on Friday 6 September 2019
Interviews will be held the week commencing: Monday 9 September 2019