The school is highly oversubscribed and was judged to be outstanding in each category by Ofsted in October 2014 and in our Section 48 inspection in November 2017. The school enjoys an enviable reputation in the local and wider communities for its exceptionally high standards in all areas of pupil achievement supported by a dynamic Catholic ethos, with Gospel values at its heart, which permeates all aspects of school life.
WHY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
• We are committed to developing the talents and potential of all our staff and place great emphasis on their wellbeing.
• Bishop Thomas Grant is a hugely oversubscribed school (1000 Applications for 180
Year 7 places) and enjoys a considerable reputation in the local area for it’s academic
excellence and caring ethos.
• We are a top performing school with high aspirations for every one of our students.
• You will have the opportunity to lead an outstanding department.
• The Geography Department has its own suite of classrooms.
• The Department achieves outstanding results at Key Stages 4 & 5, above national
• We are committed to developing the talents and potential of all our staff and place
great emphasis on their wellbeing.
• The Geography Department has a very large uptake at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
Bishop Thomas Grant School operates rigorous safeguarding procedures. Applicants should be committed to working within the Catholic ethos of the school.
For an application pack, please contact Mrs Branson at the school: email@example.com or see the school website.
CLOSING DATE: 9am Monday 26th March 2018