South Lincolnshire Academies Trust is seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic Head of History who will have the opportunity to work across our Trust schools.
This is an excellent opportunity for middle leaders wanting to progress their career and to share their vision for the future of History. The Trust particularly welcomes applications from outstanding and aspirational teachers who wish to enhance their career through CPD in order to fast forward their careers.
The Trust is looking for an exceptional candidate who has:
• Qualified teacher status;
• The ability to teach GCSE History up to KS4;
• The opportunity to teach A Level History to KS5;
• Inspirational leadership skills;
• An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress;
• Excellent organisational and IT skills;
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
• A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
This is an exciting time to join our Trust which now consists of three schools (Giles Academy became part of our Trust in September 2020).
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Our school sites are a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
Staff retention is excellent; staff work collaboratively across the Trust supporting colleagues and sharing best practice. All three Trust schools have a strong pastoral team and there is a strong focus on staff well-being and reducing workload.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
- English secondary schools