The British School Al Khubairat is looking to employ a Secondary Head of History Teacher. This is a full time role and will commence 1st September 2021.
The candidate will require a relevant degree and a PGCE qualification. They should have experience of teaching History KS3, KS4 and KS5.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form found in the vacancies part of our website. A job description is available on the website for further information about the role.
Early applications are advised as BSAK reserves the right to make an early appointment.
The closing date for applications is 10th April 2021.
The British School Al Khubairat
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
- One of the most established and prestigious schools in the Middle East
- We provide education in superbly resourced facilities for English speaking children aged from 3 to 18. The majority of our 1,800 students are British
- The s...