Burnham Grammar School
HEAD OF HOUSE
MPS/UPR + London Fringe + TLR2b (£4,532 pa)
Permanent, Full Time
Required for September 2019
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• Exceptionally well-resourced department
• An enthusiastic and friendly department
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• Excellent knowledge of pastoral care.
• An empathy for and passion to remove the barriers to learning.
• A commitment to ensure that every student fulfills their potential.
• To be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• The ability to prioritise tasks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• The ability to lead a team.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to support with the development of the school’s pastoral development plan.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews: Friday 26th April 2019
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.