Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to becoming outstanding.
Ash Manor School is keen to appoint a vibrant and enthusiastic Head of House. The successful applicant will be part of a pastoral team consisting of four houses, each led by a Head of House and supported by an Assistant Head of House. The role focuses on providing high quality pastoral care and working with other middle leaders to ensure that the highest standards are set across the school to monitor, evaluate and improve the attainment and progress of all of our students.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom and as a leader
- Is committed to building a strong sense of community within their House
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 21 May 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday 23 May 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.