Our client is a well-established, Catholic coeducational school situated in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The school aims to consistently provide the highest standards of excellence and innovation in learning within a stimulating and nurturing environment. The school promotes lifelong learning and offers innovative academic programs alongside a variety of co-curricular opportunities.
About the Role:
- Head of House Team Leader
- Full-time/Part-time; Ongoing
- Commencing January 2022
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549827N, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers