The Wandle Learning Trust (WLT) is looking to appoint an experienced HR professional to lead the development and delivery of the HR function across our multi academy trust. This is an exciting opportunity to influence the development of HR within an evolving and growing organisation.
You will lead, standardise and ultimately centralise the Trust’s operational HR processes including developing policies and practices.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced and/or professionally qualified HR professional
- Possess a good working knowledge of current HR legislation and a proven ability to apply this knowledge in practice.
- Have experience of delivering people management strategies
- Be experienced in supporting change management processes including restructures and TUPE transfers.
You will be attracted to the long term project of growing our academies, in popularity and resources, but also in their strengths and distinctiveness. Equally, you will be excited by the fast paced working environment.
Joining the Trust now offers a fantastic opportunity to help shape the next phase of our development.
The Trust is proud to have four schools with strong educational outcomes and a nationally recognised Teaching School.
- Minimum of 32 days annual leave
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional development and other attractive benefits
Download an application form from the Trust's website and email the complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th December 2021 at 4pm. Further details can be found on the Trust’s webpage: http://wandlelearningtrust.org.uk/