Applications are invited for the following role for our client school located in the Hills District. It is a co-educational independent school that follows the Christian faith. The school has a strong reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students.
About the Role:
• Head of HSIE Department
• Leadership Level 2 (with a 0.8 teaching load)
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2022
• Participate in extracurricular programs
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your approval and all applications are treated confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2110-550225SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales