AL SADIQ COLLEGE
Al Sadiq College is a vibrant, growing K-12 College of around 690 students. Situated in South-Western Sydney, the College serves a strong and supportive Muslim Alawite community. In its short history, Al Sadiq College has developed an enviable reputation for its community focus, standards and achievements, emphasising academic excellence, pastoral care, and faith and cultural understanding. Al Sadiq College proudly employs applicants from a diverse range of faiths and cultural backgrounds.
We are seeking an inspirational and highly experienced educator to lead our dedicated HSIE department.
This full-time position commences Term 1, 2022
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and committed educator in the HSIE area with
- NESA teacher accreditation to teach and a Working with Children clearance
- a thorough understanding of contemporary educational practice and an innovative approach to 21st Century learners
- outstanding teaching skills and appropriate tertiary qualifications.
- a strong commitment to, and experience in supporting student wellbeing through engaging and responsive educational programs.
- the expertise to lead and inspire a team of dedicated staff and the wider educational team.
- highly developed interpersonal, time management and organisational skills.
- a willingness to engage in ongoing professional development and maintain awareness of current pedagogical and educational trends
Closing date: 15 October, 2021
Applications must include Curriculum Vitae containing the details of three referees and a statement outlining the applicant’s educational philosophy, including how they would contribute to the wider life of the College and its Cocurricular Program.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Completed applications must be emailed to Mrs. Rachel Hammond at email@example.com and applicants should contact her on (02) 8199 9600 for further information about each position.
Al Sadiq College
New South Wales
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
Al Sadiq College is a vibrant, growing K-12 College of 650 students. Situated in south-western Sydney, the College serves a strong and supportive Muslim Alawite community. Al Sadiq is a two–campus College with Years K – 3 currently at the Yagoona Cam...