Could you be an enthusiastic and inspirational Head of Humanities who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted? Candidates will have a Geography specialism and be able to teach it up to A level.
The Humanities department consists of Geography, History and Religious Education.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities and guidance for your CPD including an excellent NQT programme
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Visit our website www.thebusheyacademy.org for further information.
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 16th April 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 18th April 2018
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.