CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders. The Trust works with local, regional and national high-profile sports and arts partners.
We are looking to appoint a Head of Humanities – History Specialist at Central Academy, 156 Newhall Street Birmingham, B3 1SJ. You will be joining a trust whose sole aim is to ensure that all students achieve their very best. Please view the Academy website to learn more about the school.
The role will include;
· Leading curriculum development and Teaching & Learning within the department including the development of an appropriate syllabus, resources, schemes of work and marking policies.
· Leading a team of enthusiastic Teachers
· Maximising the progress of individual students
· Taking responsibility for the management of assessment and reporting
· Encouraging high standards of work and conduct in all students
The ability to be flexible and versatile will be fundamental within this role.
If you would like an application pack, further details can be found on our website www.corecentral.academy/vacancies
Alternatively, you can contact Mr Daniel Marshall at the Academy on 0121 729 7179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CORE Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Services) Check is required for all successful applicants.
Please submit your application form, and any supporting documents, to email@example.com. Only those applicants submitting a CORE Education Trust Application will be considered.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
School Visits: By appointment
Interview: w/c 22nd October 2018