Head of ICT Support
(ICT Network and Development Manager)
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale PO5, points 39 - 42
£45,593 - £48,574
Inner London Area
Required: as soon as possible
- Are you a talented and enthusiastic Network Manager looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
- Do you have a proven track record of effectively leading a team and developing systems to ensure end users have a fantastic ICT experience?
We are looking to appoint an inspiring individual to join our outstanding Academy to lead our in-house ICT Support Team as we continue to improve and develop our IT systems to support teaching and learning and administration.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about ICT and have the ability to combine operational management with outstanding customer service
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with all staff at the academy
- Have a proactive attitude, enjoy solving problems and get a sense of achievement about making a difference and improving effectiveness.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring academy with motivated and enthusiastic students
- The support of a fantastic team of dedicated staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- Up to date technologies: servers (in the process of replacement), switches and the wireless network and an established ICT lifecycle plan is in place.
Bringing down barriers to success
We are proud of our stance as an anti-racist school and recognise the importance of having a staff body and Leadership Team that reflect Hackney’s rich and diverse community.
If you have the experience and passion to be an inspirational role model for the next generation of female leaders, then we want to see how we can support you in that pursuit.
We particularly welcome applications from people from groups who are under- represented amongst senior teaching staff. We want the best staff, and we know that means a diverse staff.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Twitter feed: @claptonGA
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: w/c 13th December 2021
Clapton Girls’ Academy, set in the heart of Hackney, was founded in 1906. It is an outstanding academy which provides opportunities for every student to achieve their very best. The academy has a long and successful history of providing the bes...