Head of Inclusive Education
Our client is an independent primary school located 3 hours drive from Brisbane in Fraser Coast. The school provides a peaceful bush setting for students to focus on their learning, offering room to breathe, and exciting outdoor programs.
The school is seeking to appoint a Head of Inclusive Education. This is a permanent roles to commence in Term 3. The regular roles and responsibilities of a teaching position can be expected. As this is Independent school, support and commitment to the extra-curricular, pastoral and spiritual life of the school is required.
About the roles:
- Head of Inclusive Education
- Commence term 3 2019
- Ideal applicant will demonstrate experience working within a Special Education field and create a vision that fosters the holistic development of all students
- Well-regarded independent P–12 college located in Fraser Coast
- Be supportive of the schools Christian ethos
- The school offer a professional environment where you will be valued, respected and encouraged to be creative.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #SEK1906-537133KB or click the 'APPLY' link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537133KB - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537133KB - email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).