Townsville Catholic Education (TCE) is a system of 29 schools, 9 kindergartens and 6 Early Learning Centres. We offer the families of the Townsville Diocese a Catholic education in urban and rural communities across a vast region of north and west Queensland. TCE employs more than 2,400 staff throughout the Diocese who cater to the learning of 12,000 students.
Reporting to the Director of Organisational Services you will be required to focus on implementing a large change program designed to deliver tailored IT services to a diverse customer group by
- Leading delivery in the areas of information, knowledge management, systems and technologies (ICT) to support the vision, purpose and objectives of Townsville Catholic Education.
- Providing expert and authoritative advice on information and communication technology strategy to Senior Leadership Teams within TCEO and in schools
- Building and nurturing positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Leading the development and execution of a transformative strategy alongside the provision of day-to-day operational excellence
If this sounds like you, and you meet the requirements below, we’d love to have a chat:
- A leader capable of building a skilled and energetic team with a strong service-orientation.
- comprehensive knowledge of the architectural and operational challenges of ICT in a dynamic education environment.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a track record of staff and stakeholder engagement and change leadership.
A key focus for TCE is to be positioned to make the best of opportunities relating to new and emerging technology, particularly where it will positively impact student outcomes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Peter Gwizdalla from Chandler Macleod on +61 7 3003 7731 or 0416021554.
To apply, lodge your application directly through Seek.com or please email ExecutiveQLD@chandlermacleod.com for an information package, or apply with your resume and cover letter (maximum 1 page) outlining how your demonstrated capability and drive would enable you to be successful in this role.
Closing date - Monday 26 November 2018