Head of Interventions (SENCo)
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with a strong reputation for excellent examination results and high quality care and support. We have a vacancy for a Head of Interventions (SENCo) to replace a previous postholder who is moved on to be a deputy headteacher of a special school.
We can offer you
· a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
· a strong commitment to your own professional development.
· the chance to work in an environment that provides a sensitive and personalised approach to students with special educational needs
We would like you
· to be an outstanding teacher with a strong commitment to extra-curricular work
· to have high expectations of yourself and our students
· to be an effective leader with a passion for improving the life chances of young people.
Possession of the National SENCo Award is not essential but the successful candidate will be required to undertake the training if the award has not been gained.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details:
Apply by: 16th October 2017