We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced female candidate who is keen to lead a team which is part of a dynamic educational environment. This leading English KG follows the UK Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum along with Arabic and Islamic studies as part of the Curriculum.
The Head of Kindergarten will be responsible for managing all staff programme/curriculum content and assessment of the school. Applicants should hold a B. Ed/Early Years Degree (or similar) with significant working knowledge & experience of around 3 – 5 yrs of the U.K Early Years Foundation Stage and the needs of EAL/ESL children. The applicant must have a strong desire to work as part of a senior management team working towards whole school improvement. The candidate must have solid experience leading and managing KG’s preferably in an international setting and be a sound classroom practitioner; able to provide advice and modeling of good practice.
Creative, innovative and resilient, the candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills. Good IT and organizational skills are also essential. Previous experience in Middle East will be an added advantage.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary
- Accommodation & Furniture allowance suitable to family size will be provided by the school.
- Utilities paid up to QR300 for singles and up to QR500 for families where applicable.
- Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for employee
- Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, 100% discount on tuition & registration fees, visa and residency for 3 dependants
- Excess baggage allowance at start of contract up to 1000 QR
To apply, please send the following immediately to the HR Department: email@example.com indicating joining time required and expected salary:
- Detailed CV enclosing the names and addresses of two referees
- Recent passport photograph
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Copy of job related academic & training certificates
Employer website : http://taalumgroup.com/
Ta’allum Training & Education Group is a group of Premier Educational Institutions which stands for dedication to education. Ta'allum has created a brilliant future for its students in the educational and training sectors and has carved a niche for itself in the state of Qatar. Ta’allum is committed to provide high quality educational programs to raise a generation of continuous learners who are dedicated to the community and have high moral values and strong leadership skills. This expanding and growth-oriented Education Organization in Doha is now looking for qualified professional educators to join its multinational team of professionals to fill job vacancies for the School Year 2018-2019(Starting August) at one of its 3 Academies.