Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. Our Mathematics department has an excellent results record consistently being in the top 10% of schools for advanced level nationally.We are a large well-resourced and innovative department delivering both Mathematics and Further Mathematics to a large cohort with a dedicated team of Mantematic Teachers. We are looking for a passionate Head of Key Stage Five Mathematics to lead a team in our supportive and exciting environment. If you are an experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer :
- Supportive atmosphere, developmental opportunities
- Proven track record for success
- Large well-resourced department with five staff delivering post 16 Mathematics
- Innovative approaches to teaching
- A supportive helpful team
- Excellent staff wellbeing programme
What you can offer:
- Ability to teach across all key stages including A level
- Creativity with lesson plans
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department
Reasons to work at Haydon school:
- Haydon has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- The Haydon culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teaching is a truly great creative profession.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and take responsibility for pioneering change.
- We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey.
We have a very large sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
If you would like to discus the post or require further information, please contact Thomas Daley, Head of Faculty, email@example.com
We reserve the right to interview as and when applications are received.
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.