We are a Christian School whose vision is to provide the best education possible to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia. We are a unique community centred around the school in rural Zambia and our School Core values are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
We are a boarding school with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a School Farm, Clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre. We are also a growing school expecting to expand by a further 50% over the next five years.
We are looking for:
Committed Christians looking to serve with a vision for Christian Leadership
• A passionate and skillful teacher of English to lead our successful and committed Languages Department to even greater heights
• Experience and success at teaching to A level as well as having the drive and commitment to move language teaching and learning forward
• Strong leadership and team-building skills
We are offering:
• A competitive local salary
• Accommodation on site, discounted school fees, main meal during term time, local medical cover, transport home every two years
• Excellent opportunities for training and development
For further information please visit our website https://www.chengeloschool.org/about-us/work-with-us/