The Headmistress is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Head of Learning Support who will be an enthusiastic and committed member of the school community.
Sarum Hall is an independent preparatory school for girls aged 3 to 11 years situated in Hampstead, dedicated to security, happiness and success. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our girls the very best start in life.
Sarum Hall can offer:
- superb resources in award-winning facilities
- a traditional yet innovative academic curriculum, with an emphasis on pupils developing natural talents and enquiring minds
- girls who are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
- staff fully committed to making a difference
- dedicated leadership time with CPD opportunities
- fantastic location with great transport links and parking opportunities
- freshly cooked lunches daily
The successful candidate should:
- hold a relevant qualification in LDD/SEN;
- have experience of supporting pupils with SEND (special educational needs and difficulties), as well as the gifted and talented;
- be an enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of primary education;
- be an effective communicator with parents and colleagues both in and out of school;
- be highly motivated and able to motivate others.
To submit your application today, please click on the apply button below.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th September 2017.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 2nd October 2017.
Sarum Hall is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).