We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher and inspirational leader capable of playing a pivotal role in developing maths from Key Stage 3 – 5.
Stratton’s Maths department has a track record of strong KS4 outcomes and excellent success at A level. The successful candidate will support the leadership of the department in developing Maths teaching and numeracy across the curriculum.
You will be committed to working within our inclusive ethos and recognise that by ensuring the well-being of all members of our community, we will always promote the best learning outcomes for our students.
The successful candidate will
- Have an outstanding record of prioritising achievement amongst students of all abilities;
- Demonstrate a clear vision for and secure understanding of the process of learning;
- Believe that every student is capable of rapid progress;
- Enjoy, sustain and develop our learning ethos of hard work, commitment, laughter and fun.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- A welcoming warm and friendly staff;
- Wonderful students;
- Supportive Parents.
We encourage candidates to contact the school either to arrange a visit or for an informal chat during the application process.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing date for applications is Monday 19th March at 12noon.