Join us on our journey to brilliance and be part of the Broadoak family!
Recruitment or relocation package / leadership opportunities available for the right candidate
We require for September 2018 an outstanding teacher and highly effective leader, with the enthusiasm and vision to build on the strengths of our maths department and continue to raise achievement in this ambitious, thriving College. The College is very popular with excellent community links and extra-curiculum provision.
The successful candidate will have the experience, creativity and commitment to lead the continuing development of the mathematics department and will play a key part in our drive to further improve learning and progress.
Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College is a vibrant comprehensive, co-educational school for 11-16 year olds determined to do our very best for the families in our community. It is an exciting time to join Broadoak as our journey towards being brilliant is well underway.
With decisive leadership, a great team, comprehensive plans to maximise all students’ abilities and a moral commitment to work tirelessly for all the young people in our care, students remain front and centre in all that we do.
What we're looking for
Do you care passionately about raising aspirations for all young people? Are you committed to delivering the highest standards of teaching and learning? Do you strive for excellence, want to develop your own practice and try new things? If so, this is the place for you!
Appointment is subject to suitable references and enhanced DBS check.
Why work with us?
- Access to on-site gym & fitness suite
- 30 minutes from Bristol (huge amount of staff commute from this fantastic city)
- 5 minute walk from the beach
- On site school canteen and facilities (breakfast and lunch)
- Short drive to train station
- The opportunity to be innovative and bold in your leadership and/or teaching
- A hugely supportive team who are relentlessly optimistic
- Excellent professional growth and development opportunities
- A popular learning community with a focus on school improvement
- A school that places primacy on what happens in the classroom
- A school that is open to more creative and flexible ways of working
Additional information is available on the school website at broadoakcollege.org.uk
Closing date: Friday 4th May 2018 (4.00pm)
To apply, please download the attached application form. Once completed, please email to Fiona Docherty, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment