Come and join a team to really make a difference……
Giving you the support and training you need to make an impact. We are excited to receive applications from candidates with or without leadership experience. Do you dare for greatness?
Ark William Parker is an all boys’ school with a strong history in the local community and a bright future ahead. We are working hard to give all our pupils an excellent education and are looking for a committed Head of Maths to join us at this exciting stage in our academy improvement journey. As the head of department, you will develop and lead an exciting curriculum which enables the highest level of pupil progress and attainment. There will also be potential opportunity to teach at KS5.
Ideal candidates will:
- be an outstanding practitioner, with a strong commitment to the highest standards for teaching and learning
- have a commitment to our academy improvement process
- the potential to be an exceptional leader, and a growth mindset
- have a proven track record of raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils
Ark William Parker is looking for strong middle leaders who seek the opportunity to be part of school transformation and, in doing so, gain advancement to senior leadership positions within William Parker or other network schools.
We offer opportunities to take leadership of a whole school project alongside your middle leadership role, Support with the NPQSL or other agreed leadership training and associate membership of the senior leadership team as a professional development opportunity, alongside other benefits.
We regularly review our practices to ensure that teachers can concentrate on teaching and pupils on learning. This includes a rigorous behaviour policy where every member of the school community takes responsibility for their actions.
Support and professional development is a priority at Ark William Parker. We have coaching and collaboration which means that your practice is constantly developed, alongside weekly training sessions that are tailored to you.
As a teacher at Ark William Parker Academy, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts, with a network of 35 schools in 4 locations across the country. Benefits of being part of the Ark network include:
- A salary 2.5% higher than the main scale teacher salaries
- Twice as many training days as standard and network-wide events with Ark colleagues, held by the best minds in education
Visit our website for more information on the school. For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact our Resources Manager, Amanda Ransom on 01424 448237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing Date: Tuesday 24th April 2018
Interviews: Friday 4th May 2018