We are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly-skilled teacher to lead Mathematics. The successful candidate will be joining our excellent team in this happy and successful non-selective school.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A clear vision for the teaching of Mathematics
- Recent and relevant knowledge of national initiatives in Mathematics
- The ability to motivate and inspire both staff and pupils
- A clear sense of purpose and high expectations
- The potential to be an outstanding leader
- Recent and relevant expertise teaching Year 5 and 6, preferably with 11+ experience and knowledge
- A willingness to take an active part in the life of our school
- An enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom
- Energy, stamina and a sense of humour
An application form and job description may be obtained by telephoning or emailing the school secretary, Michelle Curtis, email@example.com
Applications should be made by letter accompanied by a completed application form.
Further information about the school may be obtained from the website, www.kgps.co.uk
Applications should be addressed to:
Mr Jem Peck, Headmaster,
Kew Green Preparatory School, Layton House, Ferry Lane, Kew Green, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3AF
Tel: 020 8948 5999
Closing date: Monday, 26th February 2018
Kew Green Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. Kew Green Preparatory School is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability regardless of sex, race, marital status or disability.