Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are keen to appoint a talented, inspiring Head of Media Studies to ensure that this very popular subject continues to flourish in our school. This year we have invested heavily in the department to ensure that the students have access to high quality equipment and we are fully committed to the growth of this subject.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom and as a leader
- Is committed to building a strong sense of community within our school
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Monday 21 May 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday 23 May 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.