Holy Family RC and CE College is a Dual Faith Christian 11-16 school located in Heywood Rochdale.
The College was judged as “Good” by OFSTED in March 2017, and “Outstanding” by both Salford and Manchester Diocese in 2015. The College is committed to becoming Outstanding in all areas, and the new Head teacher who took up post in September 2016 is rapidly driving improvement across the school.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Keen, committed students who are positive and active learners in a College that has a strong Christian Ethos.
• Excellent professional development and guidance – we welcome applications from RQT’s and all those who believe they have the skills to become an exceptional leader.
• A very successful and over-subscribed school which is growing.
• Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings, supported by the latest resources to support learning.
• Supportive and focused Senior Leaders with a passion to develop talented staff into the Senior Leaders of tomorrow.
• The chance to be part of a school that has a “can and will do” attitude, and the chance to create an exceptional department.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
• The skills to drive to lead the development of MFL.
• An exceptional practitioner with strong subject knowledge and experience of raising achievement in MFL across the age and ability range.
• Highly motivated and a belief that we can change the life chances of young people for the better.
• A well-qualified, industrious and talented team player who believes in lifelong learning and can help students to develop the skills and attitudes they will need for their futures.
• The talent, interpersonal skills and range of teaching skills necessary to contribute to the overall success of the staff team.
• A “can do” attitude that permeates your approach to the job, and a commitment to being the best you can be.
• To support the Christian ethos of our school.
Holy Family College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.