Head of MFL
Required for January 2018
�An exciting opportunity exists for an aspiring and innovative leader and Modern Foreign Language specialist to take a significant role in the leadership of a dynamic team committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all students. Applicants will be expected to teach Modern Foreign Languages at KS3 and KS4.
Successful candidates will be:
- First rate classroom practitioners committed to innovative teaching and learning both in and outside of the classroom
- Able to lead and develop MFL
- Able to show a track record in raising standards in MFL and experienced in the effective use of data
- Able to inspire, motivate and support staff and students
- Committed to their own CPD and willing to share expertise through training others
At Cathedral Academy we offer:
- Specialist accommodation and a supportive learning environment
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with Specialist Practitioners
- A team committed to supporting students to achieve their potential
- High level of professional support and development
- Opportunities for staff development and progression such as temporary bursaries
Awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding the safeguarding of children are essential and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Electronic Application forms and further details are available on our website: www.cathedralacademy.co.uk or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01924 330640
Please return application forms via email or by post to Heather Eyre, HR Administrator/HR Support, Cathedral Academy, Thornes Road, Wakefield,
WF2 8QF Fax 01924 382674
We can only accept completed application forms, CVs will not be considered.
Closing Date Noon 25th September 2017