Are you ambitious and ready for your next challenge? We are looking to recruit a Head of Modern Foreign Languages for the George Eliot School.
Geoge Eliot is delighted to be expanding and in turn recruiting more staff to join our excellent team of educators!
We're thrilled to be expanding the family and can offer an incredibly supportive environment for a new Head of Department.
The School aims to transform the lives of children and young people and to release their potential through excellent education and the opportunity to acquire new skills.
Join us and you will be part of an exciting journey of school improvement where you can bring your expertise and enthusiasm to support our aim of transforming the lives of our students and releasing their full potential.
What we need from you
- We need you to love your subject and lead our students to achieve excellence in their personal and academic lives
- Commitment & dedication to our students
- Inspire a love of studying and curiousity
What we can offer you
· Great career development opportunities
· Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams in subject areas allowing sharing of good practice
· Excellent CPD training and support
· Opportunities to work with a number of schools within our Trust
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our schools so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact Ros McMullen, Executive Principal via her Executive Assistant:
Tel: 02476 243247
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful application will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College, a Department for Education approved academy sponsor, to support local schools.