An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dynamic leader to join our Woodlea Campus.
The primary responsibility of the Head of Middle School is to lead staff and students within Year 5 to Year 9 across the Woodlea Campus. This position also plays a significant role in the development of the student journey at Bacchus Marsh Grammar and the development of professional learning within the community. In addition, the position is responsible for the overall management of the Middle School and compliance requirements across all areas.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Teacher qualifications
- VIT Registration
- A tertiary qualification in one of the disciplines within the School or management/ administration qualifications desirable.
Demonstrated Experience and Skills
- Experience in a leadership role in an educational setting
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum development, assessment and reporting, pastoral care and operations within Junior School
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to build rapport and interact effectively at all levels of the School
- Ability to build a cohesive and effective team
- Ability to initiate and implement ideas to enhance the School
- Ability to manage pastoral care issues through effective dialogue and process with staff, students and parents
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and concurrently manage a number of competing tasks
- Strong work-related character traits, including honesty, humility, sensitivity and selflessness
- Proven experience in improving teaching, learning and classroom practices.
How to Apply:
Should this opportunity appeal to you, please submit your application addressed to Andrew Neal, Principal. Your application should include a current curriculum vitae listing contact details of two professional referees, together with a one-page cover letter.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar is committed to a Child Safe school environment, and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
Bacchus Marsh Grammar - Maddingley Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years
Established in 1988, Bacchus Marsh Grammar has become a vibrant Independent School with a strong reputation for catering for individual differences and diversity, personal development, academic growth and pastoral care.
We are committed to providing ...