Woldgate School are seeking a dynamic, driven and creative Head of MFL to lead our popular and successful MFL department. You will have a passion for languages that with enthuse, engage and motivate our students. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, and well qualified teacher to further develop both classroom and leadership skills.
Ofsted describe Woldgate School as a ‘…calm and purposeful place’. It is a school with a distinct vision for education, based on shared values, where every child is known and cared for as an individual. We are a school with a positive, welcoming and warm atmosphere, in which students take pride in their school and achievements.
We are looking for an individual:
- with proven experience of teaching French/Spanish at KS3 & KS4, with ability to teach KS5 an advantage
- who is passionate about working in our school
- whose enthusiasm and in-depth subject knowledge will inspire our students and ensure they are provided with the best educational experiences
- who can positively contribute to the school, its aims and ethos
We can offer:
- a professional and supportive learning environment, committed to staff development
- the opportunity to make a difference
- a school with a strong community ethos, situated at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, but close to the historic City of York, Leeds and Hull
- happy & motivated students who want to learn
Full details and an application form are available at www.woldgate.net
Completed applications should be forwarded to Jo Brighton, Head of Personnel & Staff Wellbeing, email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews: w/c 12th March 2018
The position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Woldgate School as part of Wolds Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all out staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1074. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.