Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 5AD
The school was judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’ in November 2011.
There are 780 pupils on roll and a Sixth Form of 220.
A co-educational and selective academy, located 20 miles east of Lincoln and attracting students from a wide area surrounding the market town of Horncastle.
Required for September 2017 a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to lead the Modern Languages Faculty of this high performing selective school set in the heart of rural Lincolnshire within easy reach of Lincoln and Boston.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Lead and Manage the MFL Faculty.
- Teach French to A level and university entrance.
- Be able to offer another language to at least GCSE standard.
- Contribute to the school’s programme of extra-curricular activities.
- Be outstanding in their classroom practice;
- Have excellent communication skills, able to articulate her/his expectations;
- Have flexibility and an abundance of energy.
An information pack is available from the school and can be downloaded from the school website www.qegs.lincs.sch.uk
The closing date is Wednesday 22 March and interviews are likely to be held week commencing 27 March 2017.
Telephone: (01507) 522465; Fax: (01507) 527711. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.