Would you like to grow your career by leading the Music Department in a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
We are totally committed to enhancing the life chances of all of our learners through high aspirations, high expectations and a focus on Quality First Teaching. Our Music department has excellent links, including with The Roundhouse and there are huge opportunities for it to grow and develop further. Our staff team are focused on challenging inequality in order to leave a lasting legacy for our children and their families.
If you are interested in working with our new Headteacher, James Hadley, to contribute to the next stage of our journey to excellence, please download further details and an application form. Please contact Haverstock School on email@example.com if you would like to arrange an informal conversation about the post.
We are looking for a well-qualified and committed Head of Music for January 2018
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS + TLR 2b (£4,396)
This is an excellent time to join a confident, successful, ambitious and improving school. Our colleagues are highly motivated and highly committed. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
- An incredibly strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
- Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
- Passion about their subject specialism.
- Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
- Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious curriculum team.
- A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
- A desire to develop pupils’ skills further by providing opportunities outside of the school day.
You will have the opportunity to teach Music across the entire 11-19 age range. The ability to teach to A Level is essential.
Haverstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 16th October at noon
Interviews will take place later that week
24 Haverstock Hill,
Tel: 020 7267 0975 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: James Hadley