Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require from January 2018 an experienced, enthusiastic, flexible, committed and qualified Head of Music, with leadership experience or potential, to join our Performing Arts Faculty in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school.
The successful candidate will have:
• Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Music
• Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students
• Will be able to teach Music at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
• Will be fully committed to enabling all students to achieve well and make good progress.
• The drive and determination to motivate colleagues and students
• A creative and energetic approach to teaching and management
• Good organisational skills
• The ability to lead and develop a team of teachers
• The vision to develop the courses currently offered
• Open to change, new ideas and innovation
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey School’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to email@example.com by 9am on Friday 13th October 2017.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.