Head of Music
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£30,480 - £41,483)
Upper pay range (£45,713 - £50,713)
TLR 2b (£4,653)
Required: September 2020 or sooner
- Are you an enthusiastic leader looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
- Are you passionate about music and able to inspire others to ensure students make excellent progress?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful team.
We welcome applications from excellent teachers with the experience, or potential, to lead our music department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about the performing arts.
- Ideally be a music specialist including vocal or orchestral experience.
- Have a proven track record of impact on student progress.
- Ideally have experience of teaching GCSE Music.
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- A dedicated faculty that work collaboratively.
- Excellent facilities.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Tuesday 21st January 2020 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Friday 24th January 2020