Head of Music (MPS/UPS + Outer London Weighting + TLR)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, outstanding, over-subscribed comprehensive in East London. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Head of Music for September 2018. We welcome applications from experienced teachers.
At Chadwell Heath Academy we provide an excellent education for all of our pupils. In our last inspection the School was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED in all categories. We believe strongly in comprehensive education and its ability to change lives. We want pupils to feel enthused by the opportunities that await them, and proud to be part of a multi-cultural community.
What we offer:
- A comprehensive induction programme for all new staff.
- A friendly and engaged staff body who welcome new teachers and a leadership team who encourage professional development at all levels.
- An opportunity to develop teaching and leadership through bespoke CPD provision.
- Opportunities for in-house career progression.
- You will be working in a modern, well-resourced and supportive environment, which has excellent facilities such as interactive whiteboards and visualizers.
- Students who are eager to learn – 90% of our students go on to university study.
- The opportunity to teach students across the age and ability range in a suite of well-resourced rooms, dedicated to the subject.
- The opportunity to develop a range of extra-curricular activities that place Music at the heart of the School.
What you offer:
- You will be passionate about your subject and dedicated to providing exceptional learning experiences in the classroom.
- You will be keen to contribute to wider aspects of school life, particularly field trips.
If you share our vision for Chadwell Heath Academy then we would love to hear from you. Please click the 'Quick Apply' button below to submit your application today. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 27th April, 2018
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Chadwell Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment.