The Head of Operations is to provide strategic vision and support to the Head Master to ensure the School is in compliance with the government requirements and regulations, and ensure the legal and safety requirements with regard to people and property and function of the school are maintained.
The Head of Operations will be responsible for the school site and its buildings, their maintenance, development and efficient use.
The Head of Admissions and Development will be offered a three-year contract and a highly competitive compensation package.
• Bachelor degree or above with at least 10 years’ working experience in operation area, among which 5 years’ in taking a senior leader’s role.
• Direct working experience in China in a leadership position of the following functions: Finance, HR, Facilities including security, catering and transportation, IT, infrastructure, properties, building projects, purchasing.
• Experience in a medium or large size of international environment in recent years.
• A commitment to personal and professional integrity and a strong, values-driven approach to leadership.
• Ability to act and lead in a calm and collected way in a complex organization and in a changing Chinese environment.
• Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated ability in dealing with large contracts and external vendors.
Please apply by submitting the application form as soon as possible but before Tuesday 11th December 2018.
Please download the attached job description for a full breakdown of the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role.
Please visit the Harrow Beijing careers portal to complete an online application.
Harrow Beijing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and those connected to the school to share this commitment.