Reporting to the Deputy Bursar (Property and Risk), the Head of Operations (Facilities) will be responsible for the successful running of the Foundation’s day to day facilities operations, including the leadership of the following teams:
Responsible for portering as well as setting up facilities, to ensure rooms are appropriately laid out for a variety of events and activities. This team also ensure the buildings are locked and unlocked at appropriate times each day.
Responsible for ensuring a high standard of sports pitches, lawns, beds and amenities are maintained at all times. They manage the pitch programme, in communication with the Sports Department, according to the changing seasons during the academic year.
Responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the College.
Additional responsibilities include:
- H&S and compliance issues relating to the Foundation’s facilities
- Regular hazard checking of buildings and facilities, in order to assess and check the delivery of services
- The preparation and submission of project work plans, as appropriate
- Providing support to the in-house contract catering team on operational matters
- Site wide security and safety management
- Providing appropriate input to the long term maintenance, repair and refurbishment plan, including necessary programming and budget advice.
Application closing date: 1200 on Thursday 04 July
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 15 July
Completed application forms and covering letters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are advised as the College reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the application process.
St Dunstan’s College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.
St Dunstan’s Educational Foundation Registered Charity Number 312747