HEAD OF PE (Maternity Cover) Required January 2019 – July 2019 (initially)
(Teachers’ Pay Spine + TLR £4397)
We are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to lead the PE department during maternity cover at this exciting time in its development. A new sports hall is under construction and will be completed prior to the start of this maternity post, with the successful candidate having the opportunity to utilise the new facilities. We are looking to further develop the PE curriculum at both KS4 and KS5 and are looking for a leader who can ensure our students get the maximum possible opportunity to display their talents in extra-curricular provision and competitive sport.
The successful candidate will:
• have the ability to lead, inspire and develop colleagues and students.
• have high expectations of themselves, colleagues and students
• have the ability to effectively use data, self-evaluation and quality assurance processes.
• increase participation in extra-curricular activities across all year groups in the school
• increase competitive sport with other schools and encourage and support participation in external sporting opportunities.
Bellerive FCJ Catholic College was rated GOOD by Ofsted in October 2016. We were inspected by the Archdiocese of Liverpool under Section 48 of the Education Act in June 2017. The inspection report confirms that Bellerive remains an outstanding Catholic college in all regards.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 21st September 2018 at 5.00pm
For further information, please email Mrs C Brennan: email@example.com